Indication: Shiquan Dabu Pian keeps warm and replenish qi and blood of the body in order to strengthen the spleen and stomach functionality. It helps to treat deficiency of both qi and blood as manifested by paleness, shortness of breath, cardiac palpitation, dizziness, excessive sweating, loss of strength, cold extremities, excessive menstrual discharge, menstrual disorder. Shiquan Dabu Pian works great to improve appetite.
Usage: Take 6 tablets each time, twice a day.
Specification: 180 pills.
Precaution: 1. Avoid taking raw, cold and oily foods.
2. Not to be taken by people who have cold or fever.
3. This medicine is better taken before or during meals.
4. Use this medicine in accordance with the recommended dosage of a physician.
5. During the period that you are taking this medicine should you experience drying of the mouth, having dry stool, reddening of the tongue or developing a yellow coating on the tongue, discontinue immediately and consult a physician.
6. Discard the medicine if the physical appearance of the product changes.
7. Please store the medicine away from the reach of children.
8. Consult a doctor before taking this medicine simultaneously with any other medicines.
9. Some side-effects might occur if this medicine is taken simultaneously with another medicine, please consult with your physician for further details.
10. This medicine is not recommended for either athlete or pregnant women.
Storage: Preserve in a tightly closed container.