Chinese name: 首乌丸 (Shouwu Wan)
Shouwu Wan reinforces liver and kidney, treats dizziness, tinnitus, numbness of limbs, and early graying of hair due to deficiency in the liver and kidney.
Indication: Baoshutang Shouwu Wan is used to reinforce the liver and the kidney; tone the muscles and bones and blacken beard and hair. Used to treat dizziness, tinnitus, aching of the lower back, numbness of limbs, and early graying of beard and hair due to deficiency in the liver and kidney.
Contents: 150 pills
Specification: 60g per 100 pills.
Usage: Take 10 pills(6g) each time, twice a day, one hour after eating.
Precaution: 1. Avoid taking oily, spicy food, smoking cigarettes, drinking alcohol while taking this medicine.
2. People who have hypertension or any disease of the heart, liver, or kidney should only take this medicine upon the advice of a physician.
3. Older people, children, and pregnant women should only take this medicine upon the direction of a physician.
4. If the symptoms do not improve after taking the medicine for 4 weeks, please consult a doctor immediately.
5. Not suitable for people who have cold or fever, who are allergic to any ingredient of this medicine, who are currently suffering from an allergic reaction.
6. Should there be any adverse reaction discontinue the medicine immediately.
7. Should be kept away from the reach of children.
8. Consult with your physician before taking this medicine simultaneously with any other medicine.